ECH - European Currency Holders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNUNDER GREETINGS

+7
AussieAlan
McMotrik
Maria735
samy
Powerman007
sela-gi
wizard96
11 posters

Go down

DOWNUNDER GREETINGS Empty DOWNUNDER GREETINGS

Post by wizard96 Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:47 am

Greetings from Australia Very Happy

wizard96

Back to top Go down

DOWNUNDER GREETINGS Empty Re: DOWNUNDER GREETINGS

Post by sela-gi Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:08 am

Schöne Grüße aus Deutschland! I love you
Vielen Dank für dieses Forum...
sela-gi
sela-gi

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerman007 Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:49 am

Greetings from Switzerland! Very Happy
Powerman007
Powerman007

Back to top Go down

Post by samy Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Grüße aus Germany und
Thank You !

samy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria735 Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Hey guys!! I saw little movement in this brand new forum and was getting worried! .... Just wanted to say HI from Buenos Aires, Argentina...  Yup, not too near Europe, but we are so far away from "everywhere" that we find ourselves kind of lonely here in the confines of the earth! So I'm really glad to join you all and wish to send GREETINGS in Love & Light!!

My main topic of interest is classical music [historical performances mainly] and I have joined a local Humanitarian Project in that capacity. Another area of my expertise is movement techniques, which are inherent to all musicians, as well as dancers... I trained in Gerda Alexander's School of Eutony [Alexander, Gerda (1981). Eutony; The holistic discovery of the total person. New York: Felix Morrow] and Feldenkreis method as well. Initially I went into this field because I found difficulties in my connection with the piano, my instrument. Both physical and emotional connections, so to speak, when faced with demanding works and playing in public.  

So that just about sums up my story over the past 20-30 or so years.

Very GLAD to be here and to have joined this community.
Maria735
Maria735

http://ladansedepuck.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McMotrik Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Greetings from Denmark Exclamation

McMotrik

Back to top Go down

DOWNUNDER GREETINGS Empty A Bio from Tasmania

Post by AussieAlan Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:14 am

Hello, and greetings from my place to your place. And I would like to thank the Moderators and owner of this forum

It is looking good.

OK First of all I'm one of those Elders that has a 21-year-old brain with an old body that keeps
telling me I'm lying to myself Ha ! .... I feel Fine, sure I've got a few aches and pains, Don't we all, and a few other things
that my misses tells me my wheels are starting to fall off L.O.L 3 Married children and Retired. AGE 83 YEARS.
You can call me Uncle Alan Everyone else does.

We have other currencies which we hope to get some return on.
And we're looking to help the Cancer research team here in Australia. I have been playing around with computers for 40 years
and still learning, HA!.. They keep changing the Goal Posts.

And HELLO To all the members here and any newbies that may be joining.

Cheers for now.
Alan.

AussieAlan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Greetings from Belgium!

Thanks for joining, this is brand new and I hope we will help each other !

Admin
Admin

https://ech-humanitarians.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

DOWNUNDER GREETINGS Empty Hola

Post by Kiona Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Hola everyone,

A warm Hello from Spain, my name is Nathalie. I also would like to thank BelgianSummer for this beautiful forum as well as the resources provided. Very Happy

A beautiful day.

Love

Nathalie

Kiona

Back to top Go down

Post by tonypaul Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:05 pm

Greetings from Lisbon, Portugal. My name is Tony Paul,  I'm from Belgium and staying here in Portugal.. The forum is looking good, a big thank you to the Moderators.. I sincerely hope that the wait won't be too long now after the american elections, I feel that we are very close to exchange our currencies thanks to the 1-800 numbers release, also for getting  instructions for the currency redemption / exchange.. I wish you all the very best, and sending light, bliss and love to all of you. Namasté flower
tonypaul
tonypaul

Back to top Go down

Post by darquoy Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:31 am

Another greeting from Germany - another classical musician - another piano lover coming from France and loving to be here Smile
Thanks a lot to BelgianSummer for this forum of exchange! Very Happy Very Happy
B/W I got some VND from an English couple residing in Portugal...
Most of my IQD were purchased from a Swiss Investment company.

NAMASTE
Roland

darquoy

Back to top Go down

Post by tonypaul Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Good evening ! Thank you for putting up this site / Forum and for all what you do..  I feel blessed  and honored to be in touch with you, and I'm grateful to be involved in future humanitarian projects for the liberation of our beautiful planet earth and its inhabitants; I can only show gratitude for this beautiful blessing coming upon us  direct from higher realms upon divine decree of God prime creator.. ... I got the link of your blog / forum through Intel Dinar Chronicles; and the one who put me in touch with inteldinarchronicles,blogspot, his name is Rique Seraphico.
I am originally from Brussels, Belgium; I am a belgian citizen, and live in Lisboa / Portugal right now, with my mom; she is Portuguese... I am on inteldinarchronicles.blogspot, like every single day, for follow up.. the humanitarian projects I have are mostly a duplicate from the humanitarian projects proposals I discovered on inteldinarchronicles, that I would like to implement in Africa, Asia and South America... I have no contacts as yet, only ideas.. I want as well to perform Philanthropic Endeavors with charitable organizations, NGO's world wide... I might be very interested in what you are doing, I would like to join forces, synergy, for the planetary liberation and eradication of poverty, diseases, misery, homelessness, hunger, child abuse,.. etc... worldwide.. I am very ambitious, but still have no real contacts. I am looking after the sovereign rates instead of on screan all cash base rates.. I want to invest my energy, time and competence for humanitarian purposes, and this for the rest of my life here on mother Gaia, our beautiful planet... this is my purpose and my divine call.  I wish you all of the best,

Bliss, Blessings and Light  -   Namasté  -

Tony Paul
tonypaul
tonypaul

Back to top Go down

Post by tonypaul Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Good afternoon, We have some wonderful news comming from Gary Larrabee and the HSBC Bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgO_Iv2sCp0

much light and bliss,
Namasté

Tony Paul
tonypaul
tonypaul

Back to top Go down

Post by McMotrik Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Gues this is bogus information. Many called HSBC who reject handling Exchange of our currencies.

McMotrik

Back to top Go down

Post by tonypaul Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy0nO-IwMw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IUdWHsfrz4

is no bogus.. I made a phone call myself late this afternoon at a HSBC branch in LA California.. the gentleman on the phone told me that the redemption / exchange of currency was very new to them, that they just got a memo in, and that they were expecting some more details in the very next future... the gentleman new what he was speaking about, he spoke of the Vietnamese Dong, the Iraqi Dinar, the Indonesian Rupiah and the Zim... he told me that all four of them were part of the exchange / redemption, and that I was welcome to call him back in a few days from now, when they will get more details of the redemption... eternal blessings and bliss.. God is with us, God is love, Yours truly Tony Paul
tonypaul
tonypaul

Back to top Go down

Post by tonypaul Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:06 am

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.pt/2016/11/goal-line-gcrrv-update-tuesday-november.html Note: So, a False Alarm today with HSBC then? Well, continue using your best discernment. It ain't finished until we are past the chequered Flag amigos; beware of all the Intel doing the rounds!
Yes it does look and feel close, but too many of us were opening bottles of champagne a tad too early......that is NOT too good for your cholesterol lol!
Hey....I miss that favourite word of ours, SOON lol! But you know, I can't live without the Opium, many complain about it, but it is keeps me alive, breathing, desiring, believing in it - ONE Day, soon enough! Never lose the Faith, this is NOT BS, I'll repeat, it IS for real!
(R. Seraphico). "Instead of me having a breakdown, I'm focusing on me having a breakthrough."
--Terrell Owens
----------
Aloha CC,
USN banking algorithm codes was reset at midnight Saturday, then HSBC was notified to begin the Wells Fargo ledger to ledger transaction replacements.
We're told it takes a full 48-72 hours before anything can be moved forward (Tuesday night at the latest).
Clearly they used Monday night's RTC to test the call volume produced the following day in banks for the American version of the RV (Wednesday). Over 25,000 calls were made to just to HSBC. And thousands more Currency calls were made to other banks. Their denials were required and known well in advance.
When you called into the banks asking to redeem, you accomplished two very important things;
1) You gave confidence to the Elders enough people were still paying attention to begin the RV; and also we're emotionally ready to manage their gift--as HSBC is their banking institution.
2) You unknowingly put existential pressure on all other American banks to fall in line quickly and perform without drama--especially Wells Fargo--as demand was reported to all banks so they could properly prepare.
Know that Wells Fargo dragged out the RV. Not Joe Dunford. Not Paul Ryan. Not the Republic government. Not the White Hats. Not the Chinese Elders. Not Grandfather.
Meaning Americans have been keeping this blessing from other Americans, Canadians and Mexicans this entire time. Mankind was blocking mankind.
We encourage everyone not to exchange using the Wells Fargo brand if at all possible for this very reason. Shame on everyone associated with Wells Fargo executive management. We pray your justice will be swift and severe.
Also, we believe that before midnight Tuesday, the USN algorithm will be completely reset and HSBC will be ready to authorize the RV in North America--i.e. let Heaven's mercy finally flow freely.
This means those same call centers will be open immediately and singing a very different tune about your exotic foreign currencies--just like that!
Aldo, we expect to see new rates posted and an announcement made about our new Christmas Currency.
We expect these same call centers to remain open 24/7 until the RV is deemed appropriately complete.
Dinarland has both benevolently and malevolently been used as part of American soil PSY-OPS with two very different agendas.... both did so to create urgency and make their enemy reveal their strategies and positions over a multi year period.
This was very hard on the average currency holder. But don't wait for an apology because all is fair in love and war. At least there's great monetary love at the end of this invisible war.
It does appear that December 1, 2016 was the actually back wall for the Chinese Elders, who used the Thanksgiving holiday and weekend as a final roll out decoy.
With HSBC at the helm now, any American bank not performing will be excluded from the RV and ultimately decommissioned by the restored Republic government.
Also, one final message to American banking community: The Chinese Elders are prepared to eliminate the entire US based banking system through forced default, hostile take stock over purchases and/or law suits against illegal capitalized banks and fraudulent loan schemes which all know still run rampant in our banking system.
If necessary, HSBC and the American Military along with the restored Republic government are prepared to handle all 23.7 million (estimated) redemptions on US military owned properties, active bars and installations and/or training facilities.
Utilizing all of December 2016 still gets out RV funds to work in the American economy and stimulate the global economy for a good month before 2017 begins.
Thank you Elders for sticking with us--the meek of the earth. Please consider us primed for our portion of this very difficult journey together. Know we are awake and ready to serve our fellow man wherever they suffer.
God is with us.
tonypaul
tonypaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum